August 4, 2024

I'm still here! The blog is just in sleep mode.

The title is a good summary.

I've been ignoring the blog in favour of Twitter or uh.. "X", 'cause the current state of the blog is too much of a hassle to manage with all the 'coding' that needs to be done to put a simple image up.
Twitter is much easier to manage, but ofcourse it comes with the problem of compression.

I still want to keep the blog around, 'cuz I still want to have an official page where you can access all of my stuff in an uncompressed format.
But I will probably be doing some changes to make it more accessible and easier for me to manage.

The purpose of this blog will still remain more as a page for the more "official" stuff, while Twitter and Patreon will have more WIPS previews and I generally will be more active on those platforms.


No comments:

Post a Comment